Hello,
I need to look in individual directories of text files and create a
list in Excel showing all files in that directory in one column with
data from the first row starting with the letter "N" parsed into the
adjacent 2 columns. The data will be of various lengths but the format
will look like "N1O8214(CUT RH MAG4)". There may oy may not be spaces
in this row. The first column would be the file name, the second
column would be the "O" word from the first "N" row, in this case
"8214". The third row would be the comment in the brakets, in this
case "CUT RH MAG4". I have some experience with macros and basic
programming but have very little experience with file data extracting
and parsing.

Thanks