Hi Mayank,

I tried to see what you are planing. As already stated by dguillett1
now many people might be anxious to help telemarketers still as a
project it would be challenging for sure. I can't find the attachment
that you have mentioned in your post. I would try to create a
flowchart for the program and send it to your mail ID.
You would understand that a program of this size would take time to
create and it is not a one man job. Initially it would at most sustain
a test run only and as the size and pressure on your call center grows
you will have to employ your own MIS executives to operate and
maintain the software full time.

Warm regards,
Anand Kumar
anand...@gmail.com