Good morning

I am having some issues in achieving a solution to the following
problem:

I have multiple worksheets which provide me with different views of
essentially the same data. I would like to be able to select from a
number of different parameters through drop down lists on each
individual worksheet. I am able to populate these drop-down lists but
I would also like to achieve that once I select entry "ABC" on e.g.
"worksheet 1 drop down list 2", that the corresponding (e.g. same)
"worksheet 2 drop down list 2" is updated to "ABC"

In other words, I would like to create a "Global Drop Down List" which
I can use multiple times and which all link back to a single cell. Is
that possible and could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Reto