Do you REALLY want it to run in two separate steps?
(Copy all old files, then remove all old files)
Or can it copy/check/remove in one loop?
Option Explicit
Sub Archive_Files()
    Dim fso, fldr, flc, f, fName, Fil, fDate
    Dim OldDate
    Dim Folder_From, Folder_To
    Dim msg, msg2

'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Folder_From = "N:\from\" 'Note: trailing "\" is significant!
    Folder_To = "N:\to\"

'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OldDate = DateAdd("m", -1, Now())  'Determines date 1 month ago
        msg = "Old Files: "
        msg2 = "Recent Files:"

'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If fso.folderexists(Folder_From) Then
        '------------------------------------------------------
        Set fldr = fso.getfolder(Folder_From)
        Set flc = fldr.Files
        For Each f In flc
            fName = Folder_From & "\" & f.Name
            Set Fil = fso.getfile(fName)
            fDate = Fil.datelastmodified
            If (DateDiff("d", OldDate, fDate) <= 0) Then
                msg = msg & Chr(13) & Format(DateDiff("d", OldDate, fDate),
"0000") & " " & Format(fDate, "mm-dd-yyyy") & "    " & f.Name
                fso.copyfile fName, Folder_To
                If (fso.fileexists(Folder_To & f.Name)) Then
                    fso.deletefile (fName)
                End If
            Else
                msg2 = msg2 & Chr(13) & Format(DateDiff("d", OldDate, fDate),
"0000") & " " & Format(fDate, "mm-dd-yyyy") & "    " & f.Name
            End If
        Next
        MsgBox msg & Chr(13) & Chr(13) & msg2
    End If
End Sub

If you don't like the Message box "reporting" results, simply comment it out.

If you insist on copying the files, then going back to delete them, let me know
and I'll break it into two functions.

Paul
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,