Not sure why you don't want a vlookup. Suggest using that, or using a
macro, given that all cells are the same order.

Sub GetMissingData()

    Dim lngLoop As Long

    For lngLoop = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
        If IsEmpty(Cells(lngLoop, 2)) Then
            Cells(lngLoop, 2).Value = Worksheets("Sheet2").Cells(lngLoop,
2).Value
        End If
    Next lngLoop

End Sub