Dear Friends,

I have an excel data on first sheet with 4 columns and need to be
generate tables on second sheet according to given format as below
conditions.

There should be 4 different tables on sheet named "Table" according to
Priority (1-Critical, 2-Urgent, 3-Normal & 4-Medium)

There are two type of Data Classification (Incident & Service Request)

And in each table "Count" should be for both incident and service
request but other all values (P50, P95, P75, Mean, Min, Max, Span and
Tr.Mean) should be only for Incident.

P50 is 50% Percentile
P95 is 95% Percentile
P75 is 75% Percentile
Span is Difference of Max and Min (Span = Max - Min)
Tr. Mean is TRIMMEAN 10% (For This I used formula as
=TRIMMEAN("array", 0.1)
Now My Problem is that I have to get tables according values in 4th
Column "Number"
On Second sheet all calculation should be according to Number 1 to 4
1 to 4 I have given as sample, It can be more
I need a macro which will generate all 4 tables on second sheet
according to priority and Number.
Sample values I have given for Number 1

Please revert to me for any clarification.

But I don't know How to attach Sample excel file here.

Thanks!

Regards,

Atul