OK. Respond to this and let me know.

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
dguille...@gmail.com

From: Cab Boose
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 3:58 PM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ List all Excel Workbooks

Hi Don

That would be great.  I am on 2000 at the moment but should be upgrading to
2003 in a few days.

Regards

Charlie Harris

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 2:40 AM, dguillett1 <dguille...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Charlie, what is your excel version. I have one for xl2003 not updated for
xl2007>, that searches all of my c drive and makes a list of 4000+ files
quickly. You could change to F:\ and it will search that one with sub folders
files
        name Date Size Full file Name
        CabooseAddressVBA1 12/18/2011 06:39 145920
C:\emails\CabooseAddressVBA1.xls

  You may also
        DOUBLE CLICK ON ROW 4 TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN
        DOUBLE CLICK ON Filename ROW in ANY COLUMN to OPEN that file
        Select Filename Row in Any Column & click Kill button to delete file
and row

  Don Guillett
  SalesAid Software
  dguille...@gmail.com