Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 6:05 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Why is usedrange here returning the entire spreadsheet?

Well on the read side we definitely match except he makes the point of
saying he is not using SET.
Why is that?  What is the difference?

It does indicate that if performance was any issue I should create an
output array and fill it then copy to
the Results sheet range but seeing as the program takes less than 3
seconds to run even with the output
cell fill real time active and I can at worst have 60X this much data
I doubt I will worry about it.  I am curious
if it is making a noticable difference on the read side but not
curious enough to rewrite it just to find out.
I suspect the effect is small at this scale though.  4K X 8 colums vs
100K X 50 so just .6% of the data volume
he tests.