I understand, I prefer a complete solution , not partial,  my job is
to solve specific problems.
excel is my work tool......applications, tools, add ins , all in excel

I know much about excel, but, not I know all

however, advise use excel , for solutions informaticas , is a good tool

Maybe Microsoft  could pay me  Incentive for Sale (jejeje),

thx Asa Rossoff

Chilexcel