From: Avinash
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 9:20 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ help regarding range selection from worksheet

Please find attached Excel sheet and run my macro for better understanding

Regards,

Avinash

On Friday, July 6, 2012 7:22:45 PM UTC+5:30, Don Guillett wrote:
  If?? I understand what you want, right click sheet tab>view code>insert
this>double click on sheet name in column A

  Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick (ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
  If Target.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub
  Application.Goto Sheets(CStr(Target)).Range(Target.Offset(, 1))
  End Sub

  Don Guillett
  Microsoft Excel Developer
  SalesAid Software