hi don thanks for your help but i wanted to ask you is there a way to do
the same task without loop because it will go to all the sheets that are
mention in the table but for some reason i want to do the same task without
loop for that matter i want something like this

it should go to every sheet one by one and select the range then next sheet
but not using loop

and thanks for letting me know about the cells references it was great
information for me and now i will definitely try make change in my existing
macro.

regards,

Avinash