James, MS had released a hotfix in April/May, and one of the libraries that
changed was the mscomctl.ocx, following which a lot of vba developers
started complaining about issues regarding ListView controls and treeview
controls.

Can you try deleting all the .EXD files in your VBA forms folder in the
microsoft root folder and then opening your excel workbook.

Regards,
Sam

--
Sam Mathai Chacko