Hi

This will help you:

Sub email()
Dim myOutlook As Object
Dim myMailItem As Object
Dim FName As String
Set otlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set otlNewMail = otlApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
FName = ActiveWorkbook.Path & "\" & ActiveWorkbook.NAME
With otlNewMail
.To = "v...@vabs.in"
.CC = ""
.Subject = "Test"
.Body = "Test"
.Attachments.add FName
.DeferredDeliveryTime = Range("A1")
.Send
End With

Set otlNewMail = Nothing
Set otlApp = Nothing
Set otlAttach = Nothing
Set otlMess = Nothing
Set otlNSpace = Nothing
End Sub

Where in you have to customise range A1 to give next delivery time.

Rgds//Vabs