From: Jayaprakash S <bhat.jayaprak...@gmail.com>
Sender: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:03:17
To: <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Send mail from outlook Every One Hr .

Hi Vabz,

Here with enclosing the file with VBA script which i'm currently using
(it is working for manual stuff but fails when data linked to
application)...

the Data what i'm talking about is linked to application and it will
get refreshed each second (Refer Yahoo-finance for more info on how
the data keeps changin in each seconds).

With your current code, it is sending e-mail on every refresh without
validating the Value condition (Using If condition to get an Value in
the enclosed file). Can you help me with Validating option ??

Cheers

JP.