Hi,

Please find the below position & let me know your interest with updated
resume.

Job Title*             Technology Architect | UI & Markup Language |
Angular JS

Work Location & Address*          Houston, TX 77042

3750, Briarpark DriveHouston, TX  77042, USA

Contract duration (in months)* 6+

Target Start Date*           17 Jul 2017

*Mandatory

Job Details: Provide inputs for identifying best-fit architectural
solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide
regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding and issue
resolution WITH the objective of ensuring best-fit and high quality
technical solutions WITHIN the area of technology specialization and in
compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

Must Have Skills (Top technical skills only) * 1. angularjs2 2. typescript

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

1. .net

2. Nodejs

Detailed Job Description:

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and
execute1. Should be able to work independently and deliver Angular JS
features without schedule delays. 2. Should be able to help onsiteoffshore
team members with regards to requirements and technical challenges.3. Be a
part of call with offshore team when needed to explain
featuresfunctionalities or other technical aspects.

Desired years of experience*:

Above 8 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):

BE or MS in Computer Science

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Venkat*

*SRS Consulting Inc.*

Direct: 510-256-5887

Email: venkata.nare...@srsconsultinginc.com

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.