*Greetings from Inherent Technologies!* Hope this email finds you in the
best of your health,

Inherent works with our clients to transform their relationships with their
customers and create experiences which provide rapid and sustainable value,
both for their end-customer and their own organization. Our approach is
personal rather than personalized.

Come join our team of experts, we welcome you to explore Inherent!

*Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead Analyst *

*Location: **Camden, NJ (Client highly prefers candidates who live locally)*

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Visa Status: GC, USC and H!B*

*No OPT/CPT*

*Note: Automotive experience and corporate website experience are a very
big plus!!!*

*Interview mode: Phone, video interview and or in person *

*Role Description:*

·         The QA Lead will have ownership and accountability to provide
Quality Assurance leadership and guidance to support Client’s Information
Technology department and collaborate with external party partners, agency,
IT Managers, Analysts, and our Marketing teams.

·         Candidate will support the Client's IT Team documenting defined
components and integrations, create regression test strategies, create more
robust automated testing solutions and provide subject matter expertise on
best practices, processes while working in a collaborative and
team-oriented environment.

·         QA Lead Consultant requires a good technical foundation as well
as a willingness to wear several hats with a commitment to bring constant
improvement to client's website redesign project.

*Consultant will: *

   - Define and document detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test
   strategies, plans and test cases for the website projects using a maturity
   level framework supporting QA best practices, and procedures ensuring
   alignment with business defined acceptance criteria understanding the
   parameters for evaluation.
   - Support troubleshooting defects for client's IT Team, and or 3rd party
   partners tracking information via log data, database data, errors and
   exceptions, etc.
   - Perform acceptance and thorough regression testing across website
   redesign projects and API integrations.
   - Track and test outputs in website repository and works effectively in
   an Agile project environment.

*Experience:*  Minimum 7 years’ experience.

*Required Technical Skills: *

   - *Proven work experience in software quality assurance. *
   - *Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. *
   - *Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and
   test cases. *
   - *Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing. *
   - *Hands-on experience with automated testing tools. *
   - *Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting. *
   - *Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process. *

   - *Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus. *

*Please send me following information with your updated word format resume*

Full Name

Current location

Best Contact # and Alternate #

E-mail ID

Skype ID

Work authorization and Visa Validity

Current Employer

Currently on a project

Is the applicant in receipt of another offer at this stage?

Vacation plans, if any

Willingness to relocate, NATIONWIDE (Y/N)

Interview Availability - Time range

Notice Period

Expected Rate

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/CAKeTXU2Ax7GbwVb5k%2BQ%3DK89D4aCrfZEEYUOWRvFhcwmYCrE9SA%40mail.gmail.com.