IMF does not cost extra and it is included with Exch 2003. It was an add-on with 2k. If you're referring to Symantec Mail Security, it comes with a lame antispam, and you have to pay extra for the real product. How good it is, I have no idea...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Wahlers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <exchange@intm-dl.sparklist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:01 AM
Subject: RE: IMF

Sorry to intrude, but on a related note, we're looking to change from
our current anti-Spam software to something else - either IMF or SMSMSE.
Does IMF cost extra cash, or is it included in Exchange 2003? For those
of you using SMSMSE, is the anti-Spam part included or does it cost
extra?

Thanks for any replies, and sorry for the interruption.

--
Larry Wahlers
Concordia Technologies