Running Exchange 2003 x 2 Locations

We move mailboxes between stores and servers on a regular basis w/o any
problems. The last one we did only seemed to move 90% of the mailbox.
Although it is completely usable in its new location, it is missing some
data. The 10 % it did not move is in the original store with a RED X
next to it in the system manager. Unfortunately in our haste to click
'NEXT, NEXT, NEXT' we did not view the error report (not sure if there
was one).

Is there any way to get at the remaining 10% or is it lost in Exchange
CyberSpace?

Many Thanks

Aristotle Zoulas