On the CAS, and in the EMC, I looked at Server Configuration\Hub
Transport, and see two RCs: "Client usmaildb01p" and "Default
usmaildb01p"

The new manager, who is doing much of the work for this migration, has
changed a few of the names of things, so fulfilling your request
stumped me for a few minutes.

It looks as if he also changed some of the defaults, which is why I'm
having some difficulties with pointing the batch files to the new
server. I looked at the GUI and saw much the same thing as on the
AuthMechanism line.

But, here you go:

[PS] C:\Windows\system32>get-receiveconnector "USMAILDB01P\Default
USMAILDB01P" | fl

RunspaceId                              : df01cc12-5634-4aad-81ff-ac2951003160
AuthMechanism                           : Tls, Integrated, BasicAuth,
BasicAuthRequireTLS, ExchangeServer
Banner                                  :
BinaryMimeEnabled                       : True
Bindings                                : {:::25, 0.0.0.0:25}
ChunkingEnabled                         : True
DefaultDomain                           :
DeliveryStatusNotificationEnabled       : True
EightBitMimeEnabled                     : True
BareLinefeedRejectionEnabled            : False
DomainSecureEnabled                     : False
EnhancedStatusCodesEnabled              : True
LongAddressesEnabled                    : False
OrarEnabled                             : False
SuppressXAnonymousTls                   : False
AdvertiseClientSettings                 : False
Fqdn                                    : USMailDB01p.example.org
Comment                                 :
Enabled                                 : True
ConnectionTimeout                       : 00:10:00
ConnectionInactivityTimeout             : 00:05:00
MessageRateLimit                        : unlimited
MessageRateSource                       : IPAddress
MaxInboundConnection                    : 5000
MaxInboundConnectionPerSource           : unlimited
MaxInboundConnectionPercentagePerSource : 100
MaxHeaderSize                           : 64 KB (65,536 bytes)
MaxHopCount                             : 60
MaxLocalHopCount                        : 8
MaxLogonFailures                        : 3
MaxMessageSize                          : 10 MB (10,485,760 bytes)
MaxProtocolErrors                       : 5
MaxRecipientsPerMessage                 : 5000
PermissionGroups                        : ExchangeUsers,
ExchangeServers, ExchangeLegacyServers
PipeliningEnabled                       : True
ProtocolLoggingLevel                    : None
RemoteIPRanges                          :
{::-ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff, 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255}
RequireEHLODomain                       : False
RequireTLS                              : False
EnableAuthGSSAPI                        : False
ExtendedProtectionPolicy                : None
LiveCredentialEnabled                   : False
TlsDomainCapabilities                   : {}
Server                                  : USMAILDB01P
SizeEnabled                             : EnabledWithoutValue
TarpitInterval                          : 00:00:05
MaxAcknowledgementDelay                 : 00:00:30
AdminDisplayName                        :
ExchangeVersion                         : 0.1 (8.0.535.0)
Name                                    : Default USMAILDB01P
DistinguishedName                       : CN=Default
USMAILDB01P,CN=SMTP Receive
Connectors,CN=Protocols,CN=USMAILDB01P,CN=Servers,CN=Exchange
Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT),CN=Administrative
Groups,CN=EXAMPLE,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=EXAMPLE,DC=com
Identity                                : USMAILDB01P\Default USMAILDB01P
Guid                                    : 1f2d1b85-ee22-4462-bafb-f187a6bf261a
ObjectCategory                          :
example.org/Configuration/Schema/ms-Exch-Smtp-Receive-Connector
ObjectClass                             : {top, msExchSmtpReceiveConnector}
WhenChanged                             : 2014-01-21 18:50:57
WhenCreated                             : 2014-01-21 15:57:24
WhenChangedUTC                          : 2014-01-22 02:50:57
WhenCreatedUTC                          : 2014-01-21 23:57:24
OrganizationId                          :
OriginatingServer                       : USdc4.example.org
IsValid                                 : True