CU update rollup...whatever the dang thing they are calling for the next release :-)
On 3/20/2014 10:41 AM, Michael B. Smith wrote:
No. It will be in the next CU.

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Susan Bradley
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 1:37 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] Any word on Exchange 2013 sp1 issues?

There's a KB script to fix it.  Final fix will be in the next update rollup.

On 3/20/2014 10:32 AM, Steven Peck wrote:
I haven't seen any change on the Exchange blog for the AV/transport
issues reported.  Anyone else seen any updates?  My manager is pushing
hard to move towards it in our preproduction environment.

Steven Peck

--
Got your CryptoLocker prevention in place?
http://www.thirdtier.net/2013/10/cryptolocker-prevention-kit-updates/