From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of ccollins9
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 9:53 PM
To: exchange
Subject: RE: [Exchange] RE: Veeam

Tapes work fine with Veeam, just make sure you have a good tape vault with a
good Windows driver that can control it. We use a Dell ML6000 series which
believe is a rebranded Adic Scaler. Backup Exec I think used it's own driver
with the ML and it always had problems. We also backup to Dell direct attached
storage
On Nov 10, 2014 10:37 PM, "Freddy Grande"