From: William Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 1:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Calendar Corruption and Bouncing Emails

If I remember correctly I tried this on the last user, with no effect. Even
so, this would be to take care of the calendar issues, not the bounced
emails.

Is there a way to clean the freebusy for the whole site? Also should the
Freebusy be on a certain Ex Server in the site? It is currently not on our
main Exchange server and is not hidden.