FAQ.

Andy David
J Muller International

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Morrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 12:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Admin Assigned Signature?

I find it really amusing that the reason people tend to answer FAQ & RTFM
questions, like the one I (guiltily) posted last evening, with remarks like
some of those below is to discourage erroneous messages from cluttering up a
very valuable resource (this list)......and yet those same folks
continuously babble on about it ..... Thus cluttering up the list even more.

Enough said.  That's the last you'll hear on the topic from me.......and for
all you others out there....my apologies for contributing to the clutter at
this point.

Enjoy