From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 August 2001 14:26
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Over limits message

Thanks everyone....   what a scam!!!

Mike Mitchell
eMAIL System Administrator
Alverno Information Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(317) 532-7800 ext. 6211

-----Original Message-----
From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 8:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Here it comes.

3.35 Q: How do I change the NDR, storage limit warnings and other system
generated warning or error messages generated by Exchange?

A1: In Exchange 2000, you can use Event Sinks to programmatically change
these. See MSDN.

A2: By contracting with Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) [plain English:
"Get out your wallet."]

Lori Hunter
LAN Administrator
Citi Commerce Solutions