I agree it's not a scam, but it seems to me it's indicative of a larger
problem.

Registry manipulation is a far sight different than an event sink. When I
have to hire a developer to implement a "feature", I don't consider it to be
included. This isn't a trivial issue to solve via an event sink either, and
implementing a homegrown solution on a mission critical system would give me
reason for pause.

Microsoft's feedback loop with the administrative community is far from
ideal.... Clearly there's room for improvement no? Or should we all be
content to let Microsoft tell us what we need in a messaging system and hold
our tongue on an issue when it's clear that they have missed the mark?

Of course I could be wrong... I'm willing to pay someone (work for hire) out
of my own pocket for an hour of work at my billable rate if they can give me
a working event sink (along with the source code that I can freely
redistribute under any terms I like) to rewrite any system message Exchange
generates with replacement text for messages of that type. If it's not a
complete and utter PITA to implement, I'm sure there will be at least 1
taker (right Sig?).

  Chris Scharff    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.swinc.com
  Simpler-Webb, Inc.      Austin, TX         +1-512-322-0071
  The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to
  hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who
  think differently.  -- Nietzsche