Is that a hint of sarcasm that I detect?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 9:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Over limits message

Indeed.  Why stop there?

Perhaps they should have included content filtering, antivirus
functionality, attachment blocking, firewall features, the ability to change
the irrelevant port 25 telnet banner, the smell of the System Manager, the
....  Heck, why didn't they make Exchange platform neutral?  Or build the OS
right in.  The CD should be bootable.  Ya!

What a scam!!

William