John try this link. It may wrap. I have used it and it works everytime.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q260/3/78.ASP

By the way you work for a cool company.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bowles, John L.
Sent: August 24, 2001 9:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Uninstalling EXCH2K

I'm trying to uninstall EXCH2K.  When uninstalling it tells me that I cannot
select the "Remove" feature because there is one or more users using a
mailbox store on this server.  They thing is that there isn't any mailboxes
on that store that I created.  Are there system mailboxes that were created
during install?  If so, how do I get rid of them to compelete the uninstall?

Thanks,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
NT Server & Workstation Team