From: Bowles, John L.
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 9:36 AM
To: Exchange List (E-mail)
Subject: Uninstalling EXCH2K

I'm trying to uninstall EXCH2K.  When uninstalling it tells me that I cannot
select the "Remove" feature because there is one or more users using a
mailbox store on this server.  They thing is that there isn't any mailboxes
on that store that I created.  Are there system mailboxes that were created
during install?  If so, how do I get rid of them to compelete the uninstall?

Thanks,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
NT Server & Workstation Team