Actually we are just now cutting over to a new network, so our Exchange
Servers IP's are changing.  We cut over one server already and the only
issue is the coordination of the changing of IP's.   Insure that your DNS
and WINS change accordingly.  Also, if you have LMHOSTS files (which I do on
the servers), you will want to insure they are changed as well.  You can
then use the NBTSTAT -r to reload.