From: Josefowski, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:58 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Rule of thumb for Public Folders

Why not create the subfolders you indicate and then give the responsibility
of managing the folders to the respective people?  The responsible people
can set up permissions on the applicable public folders as needed.  You
don't need separate subdirectories for that, if that is what you are
thinking (a public folder and a semi-public folder?)