I will assume that it is "rellay hard" to connect at this moment.

Enjoy the weekend!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Drewski
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 4:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook web access

Define "really hard".  Is is the same interval every time?  How do you get
it back to letting you connect -- rebooting?

Are you running DNS?  WINS?  LMHOSTS?  How is the OWA server set up?  Is
there a seperate exchange server?

What's the versions?  They are the same version, right?

Paper or plastic?  Demoblican or Republicrat?  Lefty or rightly?

Drew (MOS)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Read my Column on OUTLOOKEXCHANGE.COM:
http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/drewnicholson/default.asp