I have [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I add [EMAIL PROTECTED]

both users have the same mailbox name (alias) jsmith.

Exchange 2000 has no problem with that. Both users can get into their
mailboxes using Outlook Web Access.

But when [EMAIL PROTECTED] tries to use Outlook 2000, he gets an
error message that he does not have permissions to see his folders.

It seems that Outlook 2000 is dumb enough to go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s mailbox instead of the [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s
mailbox, and the logon credentials don't match.
(I know that this is what happening for sure, because once I give the
second user permissions to the first user's mailbox, he gets in, and it is
not his mailbox)

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks

   Andrey Fyodorov