My kid has one on his site that just uses a form with
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] as its action.  He's 7, and made it with a
freeware HTML editor he found on Tucows, so I guess it must not be the
right thing.  He showed it to me and it looked pretty cool.  After the
153 animated GIFs of skateboarders and the Smashmouth MIDI file loaded,
anyway.