You need CDONTS or something similar unless you use FrontPage Extensions. ASP
E-mail is a lot easier to use than CDONTS http://www.aspemail.com  (free)

FrontPage Extensions if properly configured have the same security of IIS,
however if you want to write the form to a database AND send an e-mail then
FP (2000) cannot do it.

Walt