My bad.  I missed the "Exchange 2000".

Dpptu.
----- Original Message -----
From: "missy koslosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: Appending messages in Exchange 2000

FAQ.

Clue: imsext.dll info is in TechNet.

From: "Dave Seier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 5:52 PM
Subject: Appending messages in Exchange 2000

I have searched extensively to try and find a solution to appending
messages to the end of an out going email in Exchange 2000.  Everything I
find seems to indicate that a person needs to be a programmer to edit SMTP
files just to append a message. (Exchange 5.5 offered a registry hack,
although this should not be necessary, but 2000 does not seem to that
forgiving). A progammer I am not nor does my company have an inventory of
developement packages.  Does someone know of a third party package or
script that can aid in this dilemma.

Thank you for any help that can be given.

Dave Seier