Go to the Delivery Restrictions tab of the Internet Mail Service and add him
to the "Reject Messages From" list - that way he can't send.

Removing his SMTP address will prevent him from receiving mail.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert