-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Darryl J
Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 10:57 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: External E-mail

This works well for all-or-nothing Internet mail access.

Is there a way to allow an employee to send Internet e-mail to only
specific domains (such as only vendors)?

--
Darryl J. Roberts, MCSE, MCP+I, MCT, CTT
Software Engineering Unlimited, Microsoft Certified Partner, 3Com Focus