From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:23 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Urgent!

One thing people should realize is the general public in the Middle East
usually hates United States as a whole.  After every terrible event that
happens in the US, some crazy group celebrates in the streets.  The
civilized people of the middle east mourn with the people of US.

Because of that, I think it was a mistake to broadcast the celebrating
Palestinians on TV.  I fear that it will cause immigrants from that region
to suffer here in our backyard.  Watch the news for angry "patriots"
attacking Palestinian businesses accross the country.

:-(

S.