From: Pelfrey, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 September 2001 12:22
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Urgent!

Guns:
Guns are an excellent tool to solve a multitude of issues, given the proper
parameters and in the right hands. The air marshal program was enabled by
the Federal Aviation Act of 1958, the Anti-hijacking Act of 1947 and the
International Security and Development Act of 1985.

http://www.alliedpilots.org/pub/flightline/jun-1996/safety-1.html

http://www.texnews.com/texas97/fliers042997.html

IIRC this program was cut back under the previous administration.

Bombs:
The judicious application of extreme/lethal force can solve a multitude of
problems.
Dead terrorists can't terrorize. Training Camps replaced with craters can't
train. Yes, there will l always be someone else to step in and fill the void
when a terrorist is killed, but that is not a valid argument against
striking the terrorist.

Anger:
Anger can provide the motivation and will to doggedly persue the goal. In
this case, retribution, retaliation and revenge.

Retaliation:
 Cowards, Bullies and Terrorists always look to target the weak and
defenseless. Even if not in fear of thier own lives, Terrorists don't want
to face vigorous defense or retaliation that might keep them from attaining
thier goals. Retaliation assigns a cost to an action. Perhaps we can make
the cost so high it will discourage similar attacks, or buy some time while
the terrorists save thier shekels for the next, more expensive round.

As someone who watched a friends dead body dragged naked through the streets
of Mogadishu, Ethiopia on TV, I can tell you, Payback for this is Mandatory.

Paul E. Pelfrey, MCSE, A+
The Scotts Company
NT/Exchange Admin
937.644.7036 Cell:614.496.7174