-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Peoples
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Encryption

Hi,
I have checked the FAQ and have not found any suggestions... so I will put
it to the experts.

Does anyone have a preferred product or solution for e-mail encryption?
Management here are looking at installing PGP and are also looking at a
Verisign product. Does anyone have any good / bad experience with either of
these products or any others?

Previously I have had a few bad experiences with PGP software so I may be a
bitbiased against it  - hence I am looking to see what the general consensus
is...

Thanks in advance,
MP