-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Atkinson, Daniel
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 10:18 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Along the lines of a Clancy plot

could someone explain exactly what this xinoephoel stuff was all about? all
the posts seem to have been wiped off now. the bits i did manage to read
didn't make much sense either.

can anyone clarify what was said and what it has to do with the terrible
events of yesterday?

it all seems kind of sinister...

regards,
dan.