> Yes the outbound messages are the ones that seem to get
> stuck.  I looked at
> details of the messages and most of them said (host
> unreachable) but there
> were two other ones that said (network error during host
> resolution).

it means there was an error trying to resolve the remote host name to an IP
address (DNS query). perhaps your DNS has issues.....

> Im
> not sure what that means but I think its on their side.
> (hopefully)  Also if
> you can let me know how to do a MX Record lookup.

go to command prompt, type 'nslookup' to start nslookup utility

type the command 'set type=mx' and hit enter

enter the domain you want to find the MX record for.

if you have 95/98 this won't work, go to www.tucows.com and download a DNS
utility.

regards
dan.