I was just noticing that most of the gurus of the list had plenty of time
to respond to the list regarding various questions. Am I missing
something?

I have been updating virus software, scanning mailboxes, patching iis/owa
servers etc. all night.  We were hit externally, but we only had to
restore one webserver (although it was similiar to a slightly compressed
support.microsoft.com).  Is there some
secret to this sh*t that you are keeping from me regarding quick draw
administration or is this something you pawn off to others?

I will compensate for information. (Depending on
validity.)

I'm not jealous or bitter, btw...not.

Jennifer Baker
Fluke Corporation