All of our AV stuff is essentially done automatically, updates and mailbox
scans are scheduled and run automatically. We still have to pop in and
ensure that everything is running as it should etc. but that doesn't take
too long in the run of a day/week. What does take some time is keeping up to
date with security patches (hotfixes and service packs). The reason a lot of
people here aren't run off their feet is that not only have they scheduled
their AV stuff, they have already applied the relevant patchs to their IIS
servers so this newest worm isn't affecting them.

It takes some time, but is well worth it on days like yesterday/today.

Phil