Our system replaces the word "xxxxxxxxxx" with a series of x characters.
We refuse to have the word xxxxxxxxxx in any emails!

-----Original Message-----
From: Les Bessant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 21 September 2001 14:33
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: test
Subject: RE: test

Now *that* is one of the rudest things I've ever heard!

xxxxxxxxxx?!?!? Surely that must have set off somebody's filthy language
filters!

Les Bessant mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IT Manager, Sanderson Townend & Gilbert
Acting in a personal capacity
http://www.tiggercam.co.uk - Tiggers don't do xxxxxxxxxx

The information in this communication and any attachments is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient any use, review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please
notify us immediately on 0191 261 2681 and delete the original message
and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do
not relate to the official business of Sanderson Townend & Gilbert are
neither given nor endorsed by the firm.

This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Silversands
or any of its subsidiary companies.
If you have received this eMail in error please contact the Support Desk
Immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or on eMail at