Gasp! I am shocked......

Les Bessant, MOSMWNMT+TCU, MCP

The information in this communication and any attachments is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient any use, review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error please notify us immediately on
0191 261 2681 and delete the original message and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of Sanderson Townend & Gilbert are neither
given nor endorsed by the firm.