Did you SP Exchange again after installing OWA? That is important

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Etts, Russell
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 2:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook Web Access

Hi everyone

I was hit hard with the Nimda virus.  Rather than try and fix the
server, I took the server off line and rebuilt it (NT 4.0, SP6a, Ex 5.5,
SP4).  I installed Exchange w/o OWA, installed IIS 4.0 and all the
security patches. I then went to install OWA and now I am getting this
error:

Unknown facility, error ID 076a-c00e2848.

When I go into event viewer,  I see, "Event 14, source W3SVC - The HTTP
filter C:\winnt\system32\exchfilt.dll failed to load.  The data is the
error."

I saw in Knowledge base that there may be a problem with that file being
corrupt (Q260204).  I replaced the file with the file off the Exchange
5.5 CD.  I took out all the folders (webdata and webtemp) and registry
keys, rebooted and tried again.  Same result.  I tried installing SP 4
again for Echange, same error.  Has anyone else seen this??

Thanks

Russell