Life was great...On my Exchange 5.5 SP3 system, I would Sort by 'Last
Logon' time and delete mailboxes of owners who hadn't been checking their
mail for a while (four months).  Then along came Mailbox Manager.  What a
great tool for cleaning up the 'Deleted Items' folders of all my users.
Except, when the Mailbox manager logs into the mailbox, I lose the 'Last
Logon' info for the mailbox owner.
Does anyone have an idea on how I may tackle my problem.  I want to
continue to use mblclean, but I sure would like to get rid of all those
un-used mailboxes (approx. 7000 of them).

Regards,

Jeremy Lawson