hi ed,

i don't see a problem with editing inbox contents, in fact i find it to be a
useful feature. however, one of our site managers expressed the opinion that
someone could falsify the contents of a recieved message (say from a
customer) in order to get away with something.

> What does "skive" mean?

sorry, english slang here. Skiving (sky-ving) means not doing any work, or
not even turning up for work....

'Where's the admin gone, is he skiving off somewhere?'
'I'm so tired after last night, I might skive off work today'.

dan.