From: Mike Putley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 4:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: ADC makes me go hrmmm.......

Could it be this - The users used to exist in the 5.5 org but have been
deleted? This will leave invisible tombstones of the users in 5.5 that
the ADC will not delete.

If this sounds like it might be you. Let me know and I'll show you how
to advance the tombstone deletion time closer that the 3-4 days min that
it will let you configure

Mike